Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nice Letters On Anniversary

Presentation.

I begin with a presentation of myself and of course the company where I work. I am Head of Human Resources with a little experience of 10 years my area focuses on textiles and clothing, first sector employer in the labor force in Tunisia who change jobs 3 times I have gained experience in 3 different types of large corporations, small and medium finally. The company where I work now is the CEDAR, here is his website www.cedarsarl.com
the purpose of this blog is to discuss cases relating to a business daily average of Tunisia, to exchange experiences and discuss the evolution of this business is the management of human resources.
We talk about many things laws, control of HR. innovations and especially ways to change the level of importance of this trade for many companies.






0 comments:

Post a Comment