Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Petite North Face Jaket

Digital Divide 2.0

An article in Conversationalist on the future Family and Education. On the facebook talker, it says that I mix everything, Educnat and family. True, but it's not me who started. They are those who want to virtualize everything, put the computer anywhere. In comments, "Rackham" refers to an article in Le Figaro, which describes the application for Mobile virtual prayers on the proposed Vatican ... The issue of virtualization, the disappearance of the materiality of creation, I think that's one of the great questions of our time I rehash the issues here with my limited means, but with some perseverance, because I think basically it's "solution" not final, but terminal, has found our world to the disappearance of architecture firms and sacrificial cultures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment